The Ridley Park Police Department will be accepting applications for part-time police officers who meet the following criteria:
1. Must be 19 years of age;
2. No record of conviction of any felony or violent crime;
3. Pass a background investigation, including check of references, credit history, character, reputation, health history and a fingerprint-based criminal records check;
4. Must be physically, medically and psychologically fit to perform the essential function of the job;
5. Have a valid Pa. driver’s license;
6. Have satisfactorily completed a certified police academy and have obtained ACT 120 certification based upon the standards as set forth by MPOTEC at time of hire.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE PICKED UP BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9AM AND 4:30 PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY at the Police Station beginning MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022.
No phone calls, PLEASE.
Any questions, please email Chief Robert Frazier at [email protected]